- 24 oz Chocolate (Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips work well) (Or sub in some Peanut Butter Chips (Reeses), or all PB Chips if you want a peanut butter fudge) (Whatever Chips you use, make sure it totals 24 ounces)
- 2 x 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 to 6 Tbsps Milk or Water (The Number Varies based on climate, heat, etc.)
1. Mix the Dotfit Unflavored Whey Smooth until smooth with 3 Tbsp of Milk or Water and
the Vanilla Extract and set aside (Use a whisk or mixer)
2. Lightly mist a 9x9-inch pan with non-stick spray, and line it with parchment.
3. Place the chocolate, condensed milk, and salt in a large bowl over very low heat.
4. Stir the mixture continuously, until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture is very
thick and shiny.
5. Add the protein mixture and fully mix (keep it moving with the heat very low)
6. Add between 0 and 3 additional tbsp of milk or water if too thick
7. Transfer the fudge to the prepared pan, smoothing it into an even layer.
8. Allow it to cool and set (about 1 hour), before cutting into 25 squares.